In operation for over 85 years, LINDA K is a Biloxi lugger constructed from Louisiana cypress. The vessel still has most of the original wood from is construction. The LINDA K was built in 1928 by Jules Galle and Herman Kelley for Sam and John Bulich. The Bulich Brothers owned the boat from 1928 until it was sold to the Kopszywa family in 1947 and has remained in their possession until the present day.
top of page
bottom of page